Executive Chef John Paolone will be opening the doors of Cafe Firenze in Moorpark for an evening of mixing and mingling.
Date: April 26, 2016
Location: Cafe Firenze 563 W Los Angeles Ave Moorpark, CA 93021
Chef Paolone has created a fantastic menu for us to enjoy.
Arranccini with Black Truffle Essence
Caprese Skewers with Blistered Cherry Tomatoes
Rosemary Balsamic Chicken Skewers
Burrata Crostini with Aged Balsamic
Tray passed Homemade Raviolis
A Scrumptious Dessert Station
Hosted Wine and Strawberry Balsamic Martinis
Be sure to save the date and register for the NACE National 2016 Convention!
Need a little help convincing your boss?:
This month's meeting is a fun networking function, and here are some networking tips:
1. Even with the popularity of social media, there's nothing better than getting out there and meeting and talking face to face with industry peers.
2. Would you rather "Network," or "Not-work?" Networking should be a continuous process.
3. It's not who YOU know, it's who knows YOU.
4. When networking, don't be a pushy used car salesperson. Listen, ask questions, talk, and have fun! See how you can help THEM.
5. Remember to bring business cards, or be ready to trade contact information.
6. Don't show up looking like a homeless person, or like you just got out of the gym.
7. Be sure to follow up.
Hope to see you there!
Immediate Past President
Rachel Main Holst
First Vice President
Second Vice President
Event Professional Representative
Board Member At Large
Newsletter & Website